Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Do!

Allison got a new haircut today! She has been asking to get her hair cut like Mommy's so after ballet we went to the salon and made it happen. After not having hair for so long (she didn't really have much until age 2), I have always been a little weird about getting her haircut. She had it cut at age 3 for the first time and got it cut again before school started in September. It has always been so thin and fine but has recently started to look/feel a lot thicker.  This led me to believe that just maybe this cut would work. It is a big change but I am SO happy with the results. I think she looks adorable!
Giving sis a hug...
Doesn't she look so proud?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She looks cute! Had a nice time with the three of you guys last night! Tell Allison I missed her!

    ReplyDelete