Friday, February 4, 2011

Slumber Party!

We have come upon a big milestone which I feel I must write about! Allison is at her first sleepover at a friend's house tonight.  Lia is going to Chicago (American Girl) with her family and in lieu of a Birthday party, she asked if Allie could stay the night. The girls were SO excited.  Having pizza, doing nails, making rice krispie treats and playing Barbies.  As nervous as I am at letting her do this, I know she is going to do great and will have a blast!  It also really helps that Lia's mom and I have known each other since the 7th grade; there are few people I would trust more for my daughter's first sleepover. :-)  She will bring the girls to ballet tomorrow and I will pick Allie up from there.  Can't wait to hear all the details!

After we dropped big sis off we stopped by brother's house to see what was going on.  Maddie ADORES her Uncle Andy and Aunt-to-be Meghan and was so excited to see them! We all went to dinner at the Station and ended the night with a chocolate sundae for Mads.  I am trying to think back and recall if Phil and I have been somewhere with just Maddie before and I can't place anything! It was kind of fun to have some time with her.

Looking forward to what the rest of the weekend brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment