Mass hysteria had ensued as I stopped at Meijer for bananas and milk and observed the LONG lines of people with full carts preparing for the upcoming storm. Growing up in Michigan I knew the snow was coming, but just how much remained in question. You see, there have been times where a "big storm" was due to hit, only to fizzle out and leave us with a few measly inches. This storm had been deemed Blizzard 2011 and we were indeed directly in it's path. It began snowing and blowing last night and school was canceled by 10:00 p.m. It was nice knowing before we went to bed that we didn't have to get up! Turning on the t.v. and watching the weather this morning I saw that as of 7:30 a.m. we had received close to 12 inches. It is still coming down good and the blowing snow continues! Phil is out trying to snow blow and the girls are itching to go outside. I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy to remain indoors in my comfy clothes. So happy snow day to all! Just in case you have no snow or would like to "live the dream," I am including a few pictures. Enjoy!
What a great start, Angie! I cannot wait to keep up! :)
ReplyDelete