Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Mid-Winter Break!

We have been looking forward to our 4-day weekend...it's always a great break during the long Michigan winter.  Yesterday felt nothing like winter as we hit 50 and the snow started to melt!  After 95+ inches and still 24+ on the ground last week this was met with open arms.  I was even able to do an outside run (which I avoid at all costs during the winter months- I am NOT a fan of cold)!  Today we met our friends Carrie and Logan at the Children's Museum and the kids had a great time.  We did lunch after and it was the perfect start to our break.
Playing around in the mirror

Maddie in the mirror!
Making big bubbles


Making a face with Logan

Brushing teeth at the healthy teeth exhibit


The girls also got to get outside and play in the driveway some- they were very excited to have their bikes and scooters down again! Happy weekend to all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment