Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yes, we're still here

Wow...I can not believe it has been so long since I last blogged! I kept thinking I needed to write and share but really things have been pretty uneventful.  It's been a long winter and we all have been dealing with the congestion and cough that everyone seems to be dealing with! 

We celebrated Phil's Birthday and the girls enjoyed eating his cake for about a week afterward....I am sharing a picture of Maddie who chose to treat the frosting like lotion. :-) 

Sunday my Mom and I went to see The King's Speech (loved it) so Daddy was on duty and baked brownies with the girls.  Here is a picture of them eating the results! (Yes, Maddie is wearing a bathing suit.  I just got it and she insisted on wearing it- she's a goof.)
We are also counting down to our vacation to Disney World. We'll be leaving in just over 3 weeks and the kids are already picking out which princess dresses they want to bring! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment