Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wow- where has summer gone?

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated.  Here we are mid-August already!  Summer has been fantastic and we have all really enjoyed it.  The girls and I created a "Summer Bucket List" of everything we wanted to do this summer and have managed to check most activities off!  We went up to Mackinac Island for a few days, Phil and Allie went to New York for Aunt Nikki's wedding, and Maddie and I headed over to Frankenmuth for a wedding (along with Aunt Meghan!).  I could share a ton of pictures but I will try to share some of my favorites.  I would really like to post an update 1/month so that will be my goal.  Things will be busy over the next few weeks with football (Phil is coaching JV and Varsity), going back to work and the girls starting SCHOOL! Allison will be entering kindergarten and Maddie is starting preschool.  Time sure flies! Enjoy the pictures.
Sparklers! 

Maddie had fun with sparklers too

Olivia visiting from Florida

Livi spent the night at our house- the girls LOVED it!

Maddie doing her best cheese at Mackinac!

The welcoming crew at Mackinac

Pool!


Our princess- riding her bike all fancied up!

Mmmm....smores!

We went camping overnight at the state park.

Maddie moved up to a big girl bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment