Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Tiny Dancer

Hello!!  No, I didn't forget about the blog.  Really things have just been pretty tame around here- nothing much going on! We had a busy weekend though so I have 2 posts to get up! Allison's dance recital was Saturday.  She has been taking ballet at a dance school since September so this was the culmination of all the work she put in.  She did a dance to "Little Pink Cloud" and had quite the crew there watching her (10 family members)!  We were not allowed to take photos during the show but I was able to snap some after.  We also went to dinner (Allie's choice) where they gave her a "Yee-haw" for her dance recital.  Maddie got one for her Birthday too, as well as some ice cream. :-)  

With Mommy

With Daddy

Flowers!
Cowgirl Maddie
Enjoying ice cream
Waiting to share ice cream

Our beautiful ballerina











 
Cowgirl ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment